Founded in 1998.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Andrey Sokolov
Pediatrician, journalist, writer.
PhD. Biologist. Researcher.
M.D. Pediatrician. Immunologist.
M.D. Neuropathologist, acupuncturist, chiropractor, vertebrologist.
M.D. Professor. Cardiologist.
M.D. Professor. Traumatologist-orthopedist.
Illustrations for the site were
created by Akrolesta
Each article on the site expresses the personal point of view of the author,
scientist, expert or the official point of view of a scientific school.
Our site is not affiliated with any manufacturer of goods, services, drugs or clinic
and is a completely independent information and analytical resource.
The gabr.org adheres to the principles and requirements of the following
Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers (ANRI) (http://rasep.ru)
Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (publicationethics.org)
International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) (www.icmje.org)
The Council of Science Editors (CSE) (www.councilscienceeditors.org)
National Information Standards Organization (NISO) (www.niso.org/workrooms/piej)
The editorial staff is fully responsible for any material published in the
gabr.org, except for promotional and informational materials, and in connection
with this, the editorial staff is responsible for observing ethical principles
in relation to:
authors of articles;
organizations sponsoring publication.
- The editors guarantee readers that the information published gabr.org is
reliable, unbiased and not biased by the interests of advertisers or other
- The editors provide readers with information about the authors of materials published gabr.org and about the institutions in which the study was conducted.
- The editors inform readers about the participation of commercial organizations and their role in conducting research or preparing publications and any other conflicts of interest that may affect the research results.
- The editorial office accepts comments and suggestions from readers to improve the quality gabr.org.
- The editorial board considers complaints about materials published gabr.org received from readers.
- If necessary, the editors publish clarifications.
- If errors are detected, the editorial board takes measures to correct or delete them.
- The editors are obliged to do everything possible to prevent compromise of intellectual and ethical standards by business interests.
- The editorial board gabr.org is not responsible for the content of advertising and information materials posted in the magazine, since they do not take part in the work of the editorial board.
- The editorial board has the right to accept or reject articles for
publication, based on the opinion of reviewers on the relevance, originality,
reliability of the information contained in the article, its compliance with
gabr.org theme and the principles of editorial ethics.
- Reviewing is carried out according to the article reviewing procedure adopted by the editorial office.
- Articles are accepted only if there are sufficient facts in favor of acceptance for publication and are rejected only if there are sufficient facts in favor of rejection.
- Editorial staff ensure that copyright is respected when considering an application for publication.
- The editors ensure the objectivity and impartiality of the work of reviewers, timely detecting cases of violations and taking measures to eliminate them.
- The editorial office did not accept an open review system, the editorial office ensures the anonymity of the reviewers' personalities.
- The editorial office undertakes to publish information about commercial organizations that have supported the research or publication.
- Authors should understand that the article may be rejected if the following
facts are discovered:
there is a violation of the principles of the "Declaration of Helsinki: Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects", approved by the World Medical Association.
- Authors are required to provide information on commercial organizations that supported the study or publication gabr.org and on any other conflicts of interest that may affect the content of the manuscript.